Cant make it in?
We are pleased to offer initial virtual or phone consultation for potential patients if geographically necessary. Of course there is no substitute for an in person evaluation and consultation.
Once a physician and patient begin a dialogue about potential treatment, they have engaged in doctor-patient relationship. For this reason, discussions are accompanied by a disclaimer that any and all advice given prior to a personal consultation should not be taken as conclusive medical advice prior to an in person evaluation and examination. We may request photographs and a patient intake form to be filled out.
- One frontal view close up (facing forward)
- Both side views close up (left and right)
- Base view of face and nose (facing upward)
- Both oblique views close up (3/4) view of face
1. You will also be asked to sign a consent form to confirm that any recommendations for
treatment are predicated upon an in person consultation and evaluation. Computer imaging
will only be performed after an in person evaluation.
2. For long distance patients, given travel restrictions, we need to see you at least one day before surgery to assure that we are planning the appropriate procedure. This also gives you time to relax prior to surgery and reduces other potential complications from travel then immediate surgery under anesthesia. You should plan on staying in New York for about 7 to 8 days after surgery before returning home. Concierge services are available and we can help with hotel arrangements.
3. Please complete the consent form and our intake form. Once completed please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Virtual Consultation Inquiry.” Please ensure that you have attached the intake form and images to ensure a timely response to your request.
4. We will respond to your request within 2-3 business days (usually sooner), with additional details regarding your virtual consultation.
Frequently asked questions
The ideal age varies depending on the procedure. Some surgeries, like rhinoplasty, are often performed in late teens or early twenties, while others are more common among older adults seeking anti-aging treatments.
When performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon in a accredited facility, plastic surgery is generally safe. However, all surgical procedures carry inherent risks, and individual factors also play a role in safety.
Recovery time varies depending on the procedure and individual healing abilities. Some treatments may have minimal downtime, while others may require several weeks of recuperation.
Skilled surgeons strive to provide natural-looking outcomes. Open communication with your surgeon about your expectations and goals is crucial for achieving the results you desire.
Most surgeries result in some scarring, but plastic surgeons aim to minimize scarring through careful incision placement and suturing techniques. Scar management post-surgery can also help.
The cost varies by procedure and location. We do not accept insurance.
It's crucial to select a board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in the specific procedure you're interested in. Reading reviews, checking credentials, and scheduling consultations can help with this decision.